Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Wanna Lift Somewhere?

I have so much I want to show you but I will have to take it slow. Some stuff is a bit timely and other stuff isn't at all so I will fill in with that. I have been busy with Bella and workmen (internet, phone, security, painting, adding to the lanai, looking for a plumber and an electrician and the normal stuff when getting a new house. Today is a running around day because I have the morning free of workers.

 

Check out this car in a gallery at the DiRosa gallery.  It takes you several minutes to see all that this car is embellished with.
 
All sorts of toys and beads.


Child and baby shoes.

Fake money.

Broken glass.

Toy cars.
 
All kind of strange things, including a muffin tin.
 
Bricks, pipe, slides.

Two horse heads and lamps hold up the rear.



Golf balls!

Action figures and chess pieces.


Shells.

I can't imagine the time it took to do it.  I am exhausted just thinking about it!

No comments: