Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Room With A View

This is the view of the center window in my upstairs office. I never actually saw the whole thing before


 because it is usually so sunny, it's blinding until the sun gets higher in the sky.  Although the houses here are close together, I like that so much better than what I had in the last house.


 And the back yard, as seen through a screen on my studio porch,  is noisy with water fowl and I love it too.  Too much quiet is too much.

Not today.  It's in the low 50's now and isn't supposed to go as far as 60┬║ today.  I know, it's still better than what we are traveling to tomorrow.  I have gotten pictures of snow and cold ground.  There's a reason why we winter in paradise.

We are traveling in the car a few miles to take our walk in nature trails that we have been talking about since we moved here.  The cool air will be perfect for that.

Today is the day to get stuff ready to head home.  Laundry needs to be done and some plants need to come inside.  I have to get all the stuff I plan on working on in the car ready too.  I have a lot to do when I get home.  I just looked at my calendar for the five weeks I am home and it's pretty chocked full.  That's a good thing!



2 comments:

Robbie said...

travel safe...we don't leave until 12/27. hope Kalee doesn't freeze before that!

Gayle from MI said...

Drive safe and you should be nice and toasty with your updates!