Saturday, November 22, 2014

Daughtry

I had to come to Panera so that I could order furniture on line. As is usual with our returning home, the internet and the phones do not work.

Comcast comes tomorrow but that doesn't mean that we necessarily have service.  We have been very busy since we returned.  More on that later.

Micky and I went to a Chris Daughtry concert last night.  It was just okay.  It was very loud and he is much more of a rocker than his songs imply.
  
It was the same venue as Train was so it was the band and it's equipment that were loud.  We

decided we are to old for this rocker.  Another stone unturned.  Hope to be back to blogging tomorrow afternoon.  We have a wedding tonight (ninth this year) and unless someone has a shotgun wedding, it should be our last of the year.  It'll be fun.

3 comments:

Robbie said...

I probably shouldn't say this but we've always been lucky when returning home to have internet and TV service...we call about a week before we head home (we put our service in vaca mode)...then it's up and running!! Whew! Glad you made it home safe and sound!

Robbie said...

Watch...just because I said that when we get home in the spring nothing will work! HA

Gayle from MI said...

I have to wear ear plugs just about anywhere now days. Everything is way too loud. But in my defense I never liked loud music even when I was supposed to. We watch television so seldom that when we did want to watch we had to call the company so they could "ping" our system. Off so long it just didn't work. Could that be the trouble? You sure do have more than your fair share of that.