Monday, November 03, 2014

DD & D

I was looking at photos, looking for some furniture that I took a picture of and happened upon this group of photos from Sonoma Cali, where we happened on a Diners, Drive Ins and Dives restaurant called the Freemont Diner.  By the looks of it I would put it in the dive category.


The majority of the seating was out side and they had a nice postcard replica painted on a galvanized wall.

Drinks were served in customized ball jars and Nancy and I

were in charge of guarding the booty.

This food was amazing.  This was my order, only I can only guess that it's grouper because I have eaten several meals since and don't remember.
 
This was Nancys and I think it was a fried green tomato BLT.

This was G's with a side of cornbread and a burger bigger than his head.

Frank was as always, oh so practical and got grilled cheese and tomato bisque.  Oh, yeah, and he wouldn't share.

This crazy truck was permanently parked out in the front of the building

with a skeleton in the passenger side seat.  It was a fun experience.  I mean come on, this girl loves to eat!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

And so does your BFF, me!! Lately, I can't stop eating!!!!! All of that food looks SO good!!!!