Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Do Your Patriotic Duty and Vote!!!

What a bad photo this is! I would take another but the camera is downstairs now and I am too lazy. This is the tv room right off the studio where I am also putting in a Murphy bed.  Anyway, we went shopping on Sunday for the whole day, looking for couch and loveseat replacements for these crappy ones I got online at Overstock. They really are bad. The bottom cushion is at an angle so you are half off the couch after sitting there for a bit. I finally found what I wanted at Florida Leather Gallery but it has to be made so I have to wait six to eight weeks. That's pretty much okay because I will only be here for a couple more weeks until after the holidays. I can make due.  Oh, and I got red leather to change it up a bit.  I love the new rug.  I got it online and was very pleased with it's construction.

Don't forget to VOTE today.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Voted this a.m. your colors are great!