Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gettin' Ready For Gobble Day

Thanks Tee for your very good comment. I would probably have broken the shades by Christmas!


My menu to take to G's sister, who always has Thanksgiving, is now complete. Because my family is multi people I bring a lot.


Mini cupcakes for the kids
Peas with pearl onions and mushrooms (G's mom's recipe)
Flank steak crostini
Mini lasagna cupcakes
Double chile queso dip
and if I have time, Fingerling potato bites with asiago
 
The carrot cake cupcakes are done and are just waiting until tomorrow for the cream cheese frosting.


The flank steak is marinading in the refrig.

The mis en place for the lasagna cupcakes are ready to assemble. I need to go to the hospital in a little bit to get my bi annual Prolia shot so I will have to wait until I get back home to continue.

2 comments:

SpikeMuffin said...

I could make a buffet out of those cupcakes. Happy Thanksgiving!

Frederique said...

Great feast!
I'm running a fabric giveaway, would you like to enter, just for fun?
Happy Thanksgiving!