Friday, November 14, 2014

I Am Floored

I am just not a berber carpet kinda gal. It seems as though every thing (mostly pins and staples) tend to get caught in it. This was the floor of the studio and the stairs going up to the new bamboo floors. The stair was still carpeted so I chose the same color for the stairs and two guest rooms that had this lovely white berber. I chose the carpet because I could get different pile heights and I wanted a shorter pile on the stairs. I was a bit trapped in the studio yesterday while they were carpeting 19 stairs and two landings so I took up a long ignored project of sewing the hems of these 18 napkins.
Today we will be waiting for the area rug that was back ordered due to the larger than normal size (13 x 9).  I can't wait to not walk into my bedroom and just see a rug liner on the floor of the living room!  It's all coming together.

No comments: