Thursday, November 13, 2014

Paradise

Our days are getting very crowded because we have 'windows' of time to work around and want as much as possible to be done before we head back north for the holidays.  Today it's carpeting and the arrival window is 9 to 11 so we had to actually set the alarm to get up early enough to get our walk in.  G is at the dermatologist and I am waiting for the installers.


Yesterday the day got completely away from us.  I had an orthopedic appointment at nine and then I had a lovely luncheon with three neighborhood quilters!  Saturday I am attending my first Modern Quilt Guild meeting.  I am also joining the Sarasota quilt guild and maybe the Venice guild.  I have lots of choices.

I have five more days in paradise and wanna make the most of it!!!

No comments: