Saturday, November 15, 2014

What's Going On

I spent yesterday on this guest room.  I am now second guessing myself.  I am very big on capturing the bottom corners of the comforter so I will make some sort of ties today.  It makes for much easier bed making than with out it.  I wanted to have bright and very Florida colors but I may have gone overboard.  I will have to think about it.  The headboard covers are to cover up the asian headboards that the previous owner left.  They match my bed skirts and I think that the color is too much.  I am only here for three more days and so I will let it go for now.  I am thinking of a more subtle color in the near future.

And Sergei is in the media room right off the studio, at 8 a.m. installing a Murphy bed.

2 comments:

maggie z. said...

LOVE all the happy ~ caribe colors, and that painting!!!

maggie z. said...

i also love that you have connected so quickly to some like minded gals to do your art with...what a grand move!