Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Don't Have A Meltdown

Nothing is easy. We had a couple guys come from work yesterday to bring back our front gate and had a list of things for them to do while they were here (they are young and they have a truck). On the list was hauling away one of those big tv's that we haven't been able to get rid of, the box springs of our bed which we no longer need and my desk that holds all the phone and computer stuff. When the desk was partially removed from it's cubby, we lost the internet and phone. Wow, isn't that a big surprise. I managed after a couple hours to get it back to working but now that I am not right at the desk, my wifi is iffy, which is odd, considering we have every kind of booster known to man. Another day in my life.

The last pillow (a toss up between California and Florida) has been received so I am happy to show the reveal of this years, 2014 Christmas pillow.

It is a melted snowman and the idea was given to me by my sister.  It is prominently displayed in front of a couple new windows.
 
The back is, well, the back.


As you can see, all the background fabric was not the same.  I wanted to get rid of some red and green and this seemed to be the way to do it.


Here we have the California recipients of the pillow, proudly posing with it.  It is my dear friend Nancy and her very handsome grandson Calvin.  It's nice to put a smile on peoples faces.

3 comments:

Synthia said...

So cute. Amazing how you come up with a new idea EVERY year!!! Your list of friends who receive them are so lucky.

linda sperling said...

I couldn't agree more..on your imagination...and dedication throughout the years, for such a major project!
xxx

Robbie said...

Even though I don't receive one of your Christmas pillows, I enjoy SO much just seeing them year to year!!!