Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy Anniversary To Me and G

I had the day plotted out so much so that I forgot it was my anniversary.  I was in the kitchen finishing up some baking preliminaries when G came up and said Happy Anniversary!!!  First time I didn't say it first.  After 42 of them, it's not what it used to be, as much as I hate to admit it.

I just got back from TSA Prescreening so that I can skip the taking shoes off and all that stuff.  It was very simple and with a cost of $85, someone is making a profit out of it.

I am meeting up with my old bowling team today for some food and fun, for old times sake.  The days seem to be really busy these days!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Busy...is an understatement! Happy Anniversary!!

Gayle from MI said...

Happy anniversary one day late!