Monday, December 22, 2014

Menu Planning

Now, besides finishing up on my second secret mega quilt, I am busy making shopping lists for Christmas Eve and Christmas day. I am taking the chicken pesto pasta that I always take to my SIL's along with a cheese and carrot dish and an app to be decided on and chocolate turtle cake.


For Christmas, we always pick some sort of a theme, even if it's just traditional Christmas fare. This year we decided to make the whole menu from the December Food Network Magazine. Maggie and I are splitting the tasks. We are both doing apps, I'm doing soup and potatoes and she is doing prime rib. Maggie is doing a bean side and rolls and I am doing dessert. It should be fun.

1 comment:

Robin Walston said...

Your menu sounds wonderful. I love the theme idea.
Merry Christmas and thanks for writing your blog. I enjoy it every day.