Friday, December 05, 2014

Mims




When my BFF Jayne was here this past weekend she shared a story of her son and DIL becoming foster parents for dogs waiting to be rescued.  Not long after they had Mims (her name) they fell in love and adopted her.

They took her to the vet later and found out she was pregnant!!!  While Jayne was here she got the pictures of the babies with mom that were born on the weekend.

It looks as tho she has no clue as to what to do with these four wee ones.  Tina (dil) says that she loses interest in the babies and just walks away from them.



What a surprise to do something so nice as to be a foster, adopt and end up with five dogs.  Yikes!

My sis and my girlfriend that quilt with me will be here this morning.  Another busy weekend, just like I like.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Awwwwwwww Now I need a puppy update weekly!!!!! Hope pups are getting nourishment...poor mama....