Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Wrapping It Up

This morning before 8 a.m. I had a furniture delivery.  It took a  long time to get it in the house.  I will show you it later.


Years ago when I had a monogram store, I used to buy wrapping paper from the same place where ribbon and boxes came from.    
I loved having large rolls that seemed to never run out.  Back in that day I had cutter frames for them but they were bulky and heavy so I no longer use them.  Recently I ordered these on line and because of their bulk I

I
rolled them up into useable sizes.

While we were busy creating this past weekend G came into the studio to call out that there were swans on the lake.  This is a first for me.  I have never seen a swan on the lake before.  They looked beautiful and I wish they would come more often.



I used up some more turkey in making turkey soup.  I just made it up.  It was small pieces of everything along with stock, poultry seasoning and sage.  Yum.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

A Monogram store??? Can you start listing things you haven't done!

Ahhhhh I can smell the soup!!! Yum!