Sunday, January 11, 2015

Here's What's Happening!

Well, I had my first mahjong lesson yesterday. I was thinking of taking it up but I didn't want to go to the mahjong club clueless so a new friend volunteered to have a neighbor come over and give me my first lesson. It was tons of fun and after three hours I thought that a half hour passed. I goes fast, that's for sure. It'll take me some time to know the ends and outs of it but I got all the time in the world.


Last night we joined up with G's college roommate Sil, and his wife Renee for dinner and some giggles. We even did a selfie. Now, is it a selfie if more than one person is in it? I am not sure about the parameters of selfless.

Anyway, they are gonna be around for another week so we will be seeing them again.

This morning we have a champagne brunch with a bunch of day drinkers.  I made banana bread to take.  Just another day in paradise!!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

"Ain't" retirement great!!!