Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stuff I Have And You Don't

This is the most perfect platter there ever was.
It is very important, most of the time to not have any kind of dip or rim on a plate that you are serving

on.  For example, any size of cake can go on this platter I was given from my sis Claud and my brother Bill.  Look at how thin it is.  It is from Crate and Barrel and I want to order one for Florida too because I have failed to find the right serving plate twice since I have been back south.
I just checked and it is no longer available on line but I am gonna check the closest Crate and Barrel when they open in a couple minutes.  It is called a Stecco Platter and is on clearance.

If you think you are too old for a zippy cup, think again.  I was given some of them from my daughter Maggie and her hubby Evan.  It is quite adorable.  I found that having four of them was overkill so I gifted three of them to my wine comrades.  Now I wish I had one here to carry along in case I get parched.  Oh well, that probably isn't the brightest idea I have ever had.



They also gave me a pig puzzle to assemble that shows the innards of my favorite porker.  Evan and I had a good time putting it together.  It definitely has a place in my kitchen, especially when I am making pulled pork!!!t

1 comment:

Susan Turney said...

Another LOL post. A wonderful way to wake up.