Sunday, January 04, 2015

Sunday In The Sun

I finally learned how to use On Demand with this new Bright House. G gave me a tutorial yesterday and Shameless was my go to show. I got up this morning and watched another. I am sorely behind my shows. I am trying to figure out how to work on my newest project in front of the tv. Unfortunately the cable tv isn't where my studio stuff is. I will have to rethink this.

  I made myself another of the clocks that I have gifted in the past.  I am still deciding where I want to put it.  That, and laundry, is my days work, right after the power walk the family is yelling for me to join.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Seems like all I've done is laundry & grocery shopping & we have only been here 6 days! But I have walked kalee twice a day! Does that count?