Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tina and Amy

I spent a good part of yesterday trying to catch up on Golden Globes.  I thought you could find it on OnDemand or on the computer but except for the winners and some dresses, I couldn't find anything.  I missed tons of Tina and Amy stuff and wanted to see if they really did something over the top due to the fact that it was their third and last time they were hosting so they were gonna be very up front and dirty.  What I saw was very very funny but nothing remotely like anything that comes out of Ricky Gervais' mouth.  I wanted to see if they said anything that would live up to the 'what are they gonna do to us, fire us?  Ha ha.  It is live after all.  Frankly, if it was gonna be over the top I probably would have found something online to point that out.  I didn't look horribly long for anything but saw nothing to prove that they said something over the top.

We had another grey day with rain yesterday but today it's a beauty.

1 comment:

Denise from Sacramento said...

I saw something on YouTube, but did not watch it. check that out.