Friday, February 27, 2015

A Little Of This

Having two weeks without company has got me to start in the organization of the studio (and thinking about doing the same in the kitchen). Just when I started labeling things, I ran out of the tape and don't have another refill so that is put on hold for a day or two.

I went out to dinner last night with a group called 'Traveling Forks' which consists of four to six couples that take turns picking out a venue to try each month. Because it is high season here, some of the couples couldn't make it. There ended up with three couples at a very nice italian mom and pop restaurant in Sarasota called Dolci Italia. The food was great and the company great too.

Which reminds me, when we were out to dinner with the kids last weekend and the wine list for one
restaurant had an iPad for their wine list.  Very interesting.  I am thinking that their choices for wine change enough that it would merit using something very user friendly to change the menu.  I am guessing that they don't have one for each table tho'.
 
While out shopping, we couldn't help but notice this Harley Davidson motorcycle all jazzed up with five maltese.  This photo only shows four but I counted five at one point.  I guess the other one got crowded out.  I wonder?  Could they jump out?  I was worried about that.

My girlfriend Martha sent me this pic of a cake.  I probably was for a baby shower at one time and they didn't know the sex of the baby, so the onesie was aqua instead of blue or pink.  I know, don't read into everything so much!!!

I have hit the big time.  I am subbing in a Mahjong afternoon.  I finally know what I am doing and therefore feel I can hold my own.

No comments: