Monday, February 16, 2015

George and Abe's Day


  I didn't realize that it was a holiday until I noticed that the Wall Street Journal was not adorning our driveway. Then the brain started thinking of other ramifications and except for more kids out and no mail, I couldn't think of anything else.  I have a quilt guild meeting tonight and that is still on.
Let's touch base with my sewing to see if I like the new (ish) Bernina.

The main thing that I see a difference in all machines except for a long arm is the size of the bobbins.  The green one is from the Viking and, you are pretty quick, the black one is from the Bernina.

 
The black one makes the green one look pretty sad indeed!  And one more thing about trading up machines is that I would no longer have to try and type Husqvarna Viking.  That's worth something, right?

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I can't even say "Husqvarna Viking" let alone spell it without doing a 'ctrl C'!