Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Miss Mike


In honor of my 'older' sister Mike's birthday, I thought I would show you a new product line that has made its debut this year.  These containers are the new SOFI line from Fellowes, the place that my sis has worked for years and years.  They all go down flat and are simple to pop up into the wanted shape.
 
I actually already put this one to good use!

There are many shapes and sizes and they are classy looking storage with cool colors that blend into any surrounding.
 
Some have zippers and others can be used as drawers
 
I'm a sucker for drawers.

I think Mike should get her the whole line of SOFI for her 40th birthday.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Thanks for the shout out for our new SOFI line by Bankers Box. We are very excited about its sophisticated style which allows you to customize your organization.

Thanks also for my 40th birthday wishes. I do feel like I am 40 on most days.