Sunday, February 22, 2015

Oscar Night!

I snuck out a little bit yesterday to go to the Modern Quilt Guild get together. The attendance was less than normal because lots of the gals were at QuiltCon in Austin, TX.  There were new faces that happened onto the 'Airing of the Quilts' a couple weeks ago.

We are having fun with the kids, checking out the area, the restaurants and tonight, the Oscars.  I have to remember to print out the ballots.

.
I made some aprons for moi.  I wear them when I cook and sew.  Cooking needs them for splatters and general messes.  Sewing need them for pins ruining my clothing and I need the pockets for iPods and stuff.  I literally wear out my aprons.  The brown pink one is made with pig print.  Very Tommy appropriate.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I am just watching the opening of the Oscar's! Neil Patrick H. is great!!! Very talented!!!!
aprons are so you!!!