Thursday, February 12, 2015

Other Stuff

"The trouble with being punctual is that typically no one is there to appreciate it'.  It is quite wise and you will never guess in a million years who said it. If you need need to know, look at the end of the blog.




Here is the little sweater I finished up to send off to Minnesota

to honor the birth of baby girl Laila.  I am thrilled for my friends new grand baby.

In the park in Venice where we had the airing of the quilts, I noticed that the garbage cans had smaller cans inside.  I thought that the idea was pretty cool.  They are easier to clean out, less awkward, and just brilliant!
 
The park also had a pond that had a sunning alligator


within easy reach.  Just kid din'.  I should say with in easy photographing.
He wasn't interested in me at all and yes, there was a fence between us.

I just love this table runner and I think that I will make it.


Khloe Kardashian.  Yeah, really.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I like that quote from Khloe. Would have never quessed it came from a Kardashian. Nice table runner. If the colors were changed a bit it would look great on my diningroom table.

SpikeMuffin said...

If you're not 10 minutes early, you're late.

Robbie said...

Darling little sweater!! Actually, Chloe is the only K. I like!!! The rest of them...ugh...table runner is cool!!!