Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Actual Airing Of The Quilts Show


This quilt show was pretty spectacular.  It was a beautiful day in Maxine Barritt Park
and the quilts were abundant.  I am just showing you a part of the show; my camera battery
was hovering towards bailing on me.  Otherwise, I would have taken a picture of every single quilt


There were clothes lines strung all over the place.
 
Everyone brought some quilts and clothes pins.


The water behind this quilt had alligators in it!


The breeze wasn't strong but every now and then you got a billow.


Lots of graphic quilts as you can see.


This was the modern quilt guild and even though all quilters do not


always quilt in a modern fashion, most of them do.


There were great examples of color variations.


Actually, you could probably hang anything in this weather

and make them look grand.


Oh, this one is made with marts of dungarees.  I saw it at the last meeting.

I am going to skip to the bottom because I have company and I can hear them waking up downstairs.
 





 

















These are mine.


This is the sampler of the Modern Quilt Guild I belong to.

3 comments:

SpikeMuffin said...

Quilt on slide #4 almost looks translucent. Beautiful.

Gayle from MI said...

These quilts are spectacular!!! Not a bad one in the bunch. Reminds me of the first show I ever went to that ruined me for most quilt shows. Great photos!

Robbie said...

WOW...I am impressed!! These are really, really nice!!! You are lucky to belong to such a inspirational group! But I'm sure you are adding your inspiration as well!