Tuesday, February 03, 2015

You Ain't Nothin' But A Hound Dog


The quilt of the day is this Elvis beauty that Jean Ann has had in her mind (and closet) for several years and finally it was put together.  There's a lot of work in those flying geese.  Her daughter just loves Elvis and wanted to cuddle up with him.  What better way?

My baby in the window is a new purchase I had to make.  If you had this piggy in your hand you would know why I had to have it.  It is as soft as can be.  I have Pinky (yes, I can't believe it myself; I named it) watching over my desk, with roof tops in the scenic background.
 
We were joined for the day (and night) by Linda, my new BFF, Mahjong teacher, fellow knitter and quilter.  She is constructing a quilt top that Anne and I planned on doing some time ago.  We all did the parts at the same time and after we return to the sweat shop this afternoon, our plan is to put them together.  That may just be tomorrows blog!

We are going on a road trip shortly to a quilt shop, some hour or so away called Rainbow's End.  I'll keep posted if it's worth the drive.  After all, that means a ladies lunch to tack on to the day!

No comments: