Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Grand Ole Day

The Modern Quilt Guild had a very interesting day yesterday. We first set up our stations with whatever we wanted to work with and of course I forgot most of my stuff; rather, I had it all contained (seam ripper, scissors, pins, etc) but left it in the studio. Linda was kind enough to share with me.

 
Carol was on board to show some improv styles of blocks and showed what it looked like if you combine them.  We did some examples and had a lot of fun.  We saw all the winners of the Quilt Con show that was in Austin, Texas.

Before I forget I want to show you the bolt of beautiful Kaufman fabric I bought at the Sarasota show.  I have used another color way of it before.  What's not to like?

3 comments:

OnlineShoppingSites said...

Nice article
http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/03/list-of-online-shopping-websites-in-usa.html

Gayle from MI said...

I love that fabric in all the color ways. I thought about it too long at the show in Grand rapids and when I went back it was all gone. Maybe this year.

Liesje Chadwick said...

Love the fabric, it is so colourful. Beautiful