Sunday, March 01, 2015

Beautiful Day

March came in with a bang rather than a whimper!! It isn't even eleven o'clock and it's in the 80's. Sorry about saying that to those of you who are just coming in from shoveling snow. It feels great to get up in the morning and have your workout already done and take back Sundays!

I have a great start on organizing the studio rooms. I have ordered stackable drawers to shove under tables to hold my crafty supplies and other odd things that haven't found a place to call home yet. My goal is to be done by the Ides of March.

What a pleasant surprise for G to check the mail (we get it communally rather than a home mailbox) and find a valentine (my only one!)
 
It was hand made by my friend Robbie and it is adorable!  She made 28 of them even tho' she was sick for a month!  Wow.

Here is the one she made last year

and the new one will proudly be right next to last years on my bulletin board.  Thanks Robbie, for thinking of me.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Awwwwwww Geeeeee....that's what BFF's do! I really enjoy making these...just hope next year I won't catch that dumb bug! Think I might start in July on my Valentine's!