Saturday, March 28, 2015

Quiltingly

We have a block party tonight.  We will be able to meet our neighbors that we haven't met yet.  It's a bring a app or dessert and your own beverage.  I am bringing my crostini spread with pesto, with pork tenderloin on and then a dollop of creme frache.  Oh yeah, and wine.

 This is the pattern, hanging on the studio shower door and wall, for me to check out as to where the specific
colors and pattern pieces go

on the new quilt top I am working on.  I am  really liking the color choices and their placement.  I can't always say that. I hope to finish this up in the next few days.  I am on a self imposed deadline.

I had a 12" quilt on my bathroom wall that I made specifically to fit around a light switch there.  It was pretty useless now so I decided to cut it up and make 4 coasters out of it.  I like the re-purposing aspect of it.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Love all these pieces! So "Tommy" like!

SpikeMuffin said...

I've heard La Crema is a good one to take.