Saturday, April 04, 2015

Finishing Up

Everytime I go to look for my little gal Bella she always surprises me. This morning

she has decided to get herself some sunshine on the studio lanai.  She doesn't know it yet but
she is gonna get a bath in less than an hour.  She has had non stop ear infections and her head is a
greasy mess because of all the meds.  I just hope she looks a tiny bit better than my darling daughter Maggies' Easter lamb cake.  Bella is even posed sorta like the lamb cake, but without the jelly beans!  I'll be getting a picture of this years lamb cake and of course I will share it with you.



If my plans work out okay I will be finishing the quilting today in time to have some new hand work while watching tv tonight.  I have to get this done so I can do the thirty charity bags I signed up to make before the next Modern Quilt  meeting in exactly two weeks.

Enjoy your Passover and Easter activities.

2 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

Love the quilting. 30 bags! Holy smokes.

SpikeMuffin said...

Beautiful quilt. Nice work Tommy.