Wednesday, April 29, 2015

HourGlass Figures

I am sitting at my computer desk in the throws of contentment. My back is no longer arched over the keyboard and I am sitting up relatively erect. This is all due to my deciding that I needed pillows in my chairs due to my stunted torso between pelvis and knees. I thought that I could finish

 
all three of them yesterday but alas!  I forgot about Tuesday evening mahjong.  I got 2 and 1/2 done and plan to finish up the 1/2 today.

I have a class today ( just me and a knowledgable sewing machine instructor) to give me a little more insight into my brand spanking Bernina 770QE.  Also, I need more bobbins than the five that came with the machine and I do not have a 1/4" foot yet (it supposedly came with the machine but they were missing, so I guess they were back ordered).  It is really hard to use a regular foot when you are so used to a 1/4".  I am not a very good guesser on dimensions.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I am jealous...of your machine..well, maybe the pillows too!!! You are still my idol!