Monday, April 20, 2015

The Big Reveal

I got my new machine, the 700QE Bernina. I actually picked it up on Friday but had no time to unpack
it and set it up until yesterday.  It is wonderful.  I have already tried it out on some bindings for the charity quilts and with the dual feed, it flies through the machine.  There are a lot of bells and whistles on it that I have to figure out but they have classes and I will join in on a couple to get my bearings.
It is very quiet too, which is very nice.  I have already ordered the insert for my sewing machine cabinet so it will fit like a glove.  Yippee!!!

2 comments:

Mechelle said...

ohhh NICE!!! I think thats the only machine out there now that could lure me to trade up my 10 year old reliable Bernina 165......and my Pfaff!

Robbie said...

WOW! Looks wonderful!! I love my workhorse 1090...I have the 440 also but seem to use the 1090 the most. I also would be tempted to 'trade up'...