Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

This is an addendum.  I just got back from the grocery and couldn't get over how funny it looked in the store.  All the customers were guys (more often than not with a child or two) buying balloons and flowers.  I only wish I had my camera with me.  Not a gal in sight.



HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOTHERS! As is usual, G has gone fishing with his brother and three of my brothers for the start of walleye season in Minnesota, so I am enjoying the day with Bella.



 
I don't know how my daughter and son in law, pulled this off, seeing as how they are  in Paris but I got these absolutely beautiful flowers, including my favorite sterling roses, that I can't take my eyes off.  That is, in between
 

nine bolts of flannel that will probably consume my life for the next few months.  I have cut them all in 2 1/2 inch pieces, in order to be able to handle them.  Now they are in the process of getting washed and dried.  The pile of cut fabric is a mountain in my kitchen but will soon be ready to cut.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

maggie z. said...

happy mother's day to you sweet tommy!