Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I Love My Cabinets!

I an still sore from sitting on the floor making the drawers but the Love spewing out of me for my new cabinets makes it all worth it!
 
I am about half way through putting my fabric into the drawers and shelves.  I ordered four shelves per unit which makes 16 as was suggested by IKEA employees.  It ended up being 8 too many.  I also purchased soft closures for the glass doors and after paying a guy today to put them in,


we realized that they made the drawers impossible to open.  So then I paid him to take them off.
In between making drawers and being the supervisor I managed to


cut up all the flannel I need to work on my Days For Girls charity.  It's time for a nap.

3 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

Those are beyond awesome. I am jealous. Such clean lines!

Robbie said...

Ditto!

linda sperling said...

Magnificent
xxx