Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Shopping at IKEA

Well, the dilemma with the closets for my fabric is cleaned up.  Kathy and were out the door at nine and were one of the first people in the store and got all the stuff I need and a delivery date of this Saturday so that works out perfectly.

Then we went shopping. I got these plastic trays that I thought were just adorable.

They even had pillows that go along with the theme but
I took a pass. Too much matchy matchy is not a good thing for me.  I was traveling through the kids section and got myself some cute plastic colored hooks to hang up my serving trays (that have handles) on a big wall (or relatively big for a laundry room) and because there is currently nothing on the wall, I thought it would add a little character to the room.  And anyway, it's right off the kitchen.


I also got these plastic bins with little plastic wheels the move easily and you can scoot them with your foot.

My plan for two of them is to put in the bottom pantry with maybe boxes of coffee little individual coffee and tea or something else.  I have all the time in the world to thing on it.

1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

I have never been to Ikea. My DIL thinks the way it is set up would not be good for my combo of issues. Claustrophobia and vertigo. I like a lot of their stuff though. Sounds like your new studio is shaping up!