Sunday, May 31, 2015

What A Difference A Day Makes!

I was sweating bullets over the canning on Friday and it was only 82º. By 24 hours later it was raining bitterly,

 

and the lake waves crested at 10 feet. It also dropped 32º in that period of time.  Wouda Couda Shouda change my schedule to mirror the weather. It's still pretty blistery out side and it  didn't cause G to stay home from his golf date!

I am spending the day inside, finishing up the facing and sleeve on the super secret project that is going to be part of a show in the Muskegon Museum of Art in Michigan and will travel afterwards.  Then I am doing a little work for Days For Girls project I am involved in.  That and catching up with the last season of Parenthood.  I am very far behind my TV watching.  I blame books on tape and actually having a life to that happy accident!!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

My hubby only golfed two days this week and he's complaining today that weather here in Michigan is terrible and Florida is so much better. Hmmmmmmm Personally, I don't like the heat and I love to walk the dog and have windows open...so guess where I prefer to live! HA Enjoy your alone time to catch up on all that sewing and TV viewing!

Gayle from MI said...

Parenthood is the only TV I watched. TV has not been on since January! I'm loving this weather myself. Hope you enjoyed your quiet time.