Saturday, June 13, 2015

Craziness

This is pretty funny. I get these supplements from Amazon Prime (for thinning hair; yeah, they probably don't work). It is called viviscal and if it's not working it at least has stabilized my hair loss. Anyway, I get 180 at a time and they come in blister packs so every single one needs to be popped out and I don't do it on a day by day basis. I leave the removal of the pill for tv time.


 

Bella happened to be sitting next to me and once I started the popping out of the blister pack, she was enthralled, watching every single movement the foil made. I called for G to bring me the camera and told him that I wanted to take a picture of Bella watching me do it and I knew if I got up she would  have broken the trance. I was right and I continued to do the foil thing and she watched every single movement.
You can't tell by this picture but she is honed in on my hands.  What's up with that?

 

On the large window by my computer is my current project that was pattern for all the pattern pieces that had a temporary post in the garage recycling can.  None of it was compromised in any way..

I had the craziest dream last night.  G was redoing his desk and overnight, from the start of the project to the finish was crazy.  The overhead and side cabinets were covered in rough tree wood with the bark still attached.  There were two prancing reindeer  on either end of the desk. holding candles  (hooked on how, I'll never know) and two metal pots with small bear heads coming out of the top.  G took one of them down and it was a real baby bear, who proceeded to play around and bit me on the hand.  G then proceeded to put the bear pack in the pot and it was no longer animated or visibly alive.

I checked my hand this morning and all was well

2 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

Sounds like the dreams I had when I was taking mega doses of prednisone last month! Don't you wonder where those ideas even come from?

Robbie said...

Hmmmmmm wouldn't Freud have fun analyzing this dream!