Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I've Fallen And Can't Get Up.

I woke up this morning and was walking through my pass through closet behind our bed wall and fell down and smashed my face into the wooden shoe holder.  I had to cancel my golf lesson and went back to bed with a bag of ice and several ibuprofen.  I have had to do that several times and now have a small cut under my chin, some scraping of my left cheek and lots of swelling.  It doesn't hurt that much but it wrecked my day, that's for sure.  There is nothing broken and it could have been worse, as I could have broken my teeth.

Never saw it coming.

I got this today.  I thought it would be interesting to share.

 
  This is the only time you will see this phenomenon in your life.
 
   Sun
Mon
Tues
Wed
Thur
Fri
Sat

 

 

 

 

 

 
1
2

 
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

 
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

 
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

 
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

 
31

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

August, in 2015, will have 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays.  This happens only once every 823 years.  The Chinese call it ' Silver pockets full'.

5 comments:

Robbie said...

Good...gosh!!!! Are you ok??????? I would sue! Seriously...hope you're ok!!!

Arleen said...

So sorry to hear about your tumble Tommy. The next thing you know the kids will be buying you the Life Alert necklace. Take care.

A.

Gayle from MI said...

Ouch!

Cedar Ridge Studio said...

Ouch! Hurts the body and the pride.
Did that myself 2 years ago.
Lovely black eye and face for 2 months.
Wish you a speedy recovery.

gab said...

Sorry about your mishap.
And the "Silver pockets full" is an urban myth. Check your August 2015 calendar - The first is of August is Saturday,not Friday.
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/823-years.html