Thursday, June 11, 2015

Posting #2

I am off to my second 9 hole golf game. I am in need of a handicap. There's a thing in Florida at our club that is called nine and dine. It's a couples thing and I would like to get confident enough to do that but I need a handicap. It takes ten golfing days of 9 holes to achieve that. One down, nine to go.



Last weekend one of the girls got a blast from the Missouri Quilt Company about a jelly roll of Robert Kaufman batik solids for $19.95. We decided to all buy it and next time we get together, (end of July) we would have a pattern chosen and all parts of the quilt top cut out and ready to put assemble.






The jelly roll of fabric looks like this. It's a nice color grouping and although my niche is not jelly rolls, I am up for the challenge. Now I have to scour the internet for an appropriate pattern to take my breath away!!

No comments: