Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The To Do List

I made a list of all the things I would like to accomplish this summer before September is upon us and I am heading south for a couple months before the big holidays. There are seven must do's. I seem to be more organized if I put it in writing.

One of the seven to do's is to photograph a few quilts. They are big and cumbersome and I am not that good on a ladder but it's gotta get done. I started with this quilt I finished probably six months ago.


 
It is 68 x 70 and I named it Modern Derse, mainly because all the printed fabric is from a Marcia Derse collection..

 
I used a boxy contemporary computerized pattern of quilting on it.

There's another one hanging but it needs to breathe and get some wrinkles out of it.

 
The sunset was beautiful last night.


No comments: