Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Third Stanley In Six

Due to the fact that I took a two day hiatus from the blog to complete the project I was currently doing, I felt the need to get up this morning and blogging immediately. Somehow, my life gets in the way. First it was a shower and grooming, then a couple phone calls and then painters showed up.


I wanted to download something from images on Google about our revered Blackhawks and I just couldn't manage to put them on my desktop. That is until I was leaving the site and there they were; all the images. Normally they go to wherever I drag them to but for some

 

reason they decided to clump to the right of the screen, which I never look at.  I am such a dope.  Don't ya think I would notice the movement on the screen?  Nope, nada.  So because I am pissed, I am not using any of them to commemorate the exciting win at home for the Blackhawks.  G and Peter and somebody else was at the game but I refuse to take a coveted seat at a final game when I am such a fair weather fan.  I never once got to don my Patrick Kane jersey.  Maybe I will wear it to bed tonight.
 
This is a photo I took of the tv screen last night.  It is of the masses of fans at a crossroad in Chicago that couldn't get to the game (for obvious reasons; lack of tickets) but still managed to enjoy themselves in a group setting.  Try and click on the pic to make it bigger to see how many bodies are there.  It was pretty awesome.

Go Hawks!

No comments: