Sunday, July 05, 2015

Belated Happy 4th

Happy belated 4th of July!  Computer issues have stopped my incessant blogging for a couple days; that and a house full of wonderful family.



This is a picture I took while walking back several blocks from where my family parked their butts to watch the parade.  This is not the parade route but congestion in front of our house from so many walkers.  I love a parade!!

There has been something wrong with my computer for some time.  I have no access to my mail and haven't for days.  The new router didn't seem to work so now we have the IT from work come on Tuesday to see what can be done with my dilemma.


1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

I really dislike be unconnected. That's how we were last summer. Was the computer though and not the connection. Hope it's fixed soon.