Saturday, July 25, 2015

More On Nuptials

My son in law's little sister, Lauren, married her handsome fiancé, Pedro, a few weeks ago. It was a small Brooklyn wedding and as cute as can be, as I could tell from the pictures. My daughter sent them one of the scrap quilts and in return I received this postcard from the Metropolitian Museum of New York


 

showing a quilt from 1915 that was created by a Sioux Indian, Rebecca Blackwater


 

Along with the postcard, in the box was this adorable burlap drawstring bag and inside in was this



precious little vase, made by the groom (an artist) for all the people that had something to do with the wedding.  I put the granny smith next to it so you could see how small it is.  It's the perfect size for a single bud but it can totally hold it's own as just ornamentation.  Click on the picture for a closer look.  It has their name's on the underside, along with the date of their wedding.  How cute is that?

Speaking of weddings, I have the JAM wedding to go to tonight.  Remember when I made all those jars of jam?

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I'm looking at posts out of order! Saw the JAM on the wedding table...nice touch...that vase is adorable as well as beautiful!! How lucky of you!!! But then you did make the jam!! HA