Friday, July 24, 2015

Wedding Fodder

This week has been dedicated to replenishing the supply of wedding quilts.
I am down to one and so far, have three weddings that need them this year.  I have cut all the scraps in the studio and started the process of sewing two



of the 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 together and then that goes on and on.  I spent the last few nights putting two cut rectangles together with right sides facing each other.  It's a good job to do while watching tv.

It is definitely a good time for a audiobook.  The sewing is loud tho' so I need a pair of earphones.
 
Slowly but surely the strips (24 for each quilt before borders) are starting to show up.  This will be going on for another week, at least.  I need a drink.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I listen to books on my Ipod that I download from the library...just read The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. It is GREAT read!!! You have to download or get in large print (easier to read). Hubby gets irritated with me because I have ear buds in listening to books all the time..only problem (actually, it's his problem!) he yells to me about 'something' from the other room...even when I don't have ear buds in listening to a book, I ignore him...if he wants to tell me something come to me! he he he