Friday, August 28, 2015

Another Fun Weekend

Where did the morning go? I started to do some food prep, waiting for our bedroom to warm up so my shower would not be taken surrounded by cold air (we keep our door open to the outside at night) and all of a sudden it's 10 a.m.!!!

We have arborists in our yard, trying to improve the very overgrown front garden and it makes Bella nuts.  I have her at the front gate waiting, about 10 minutes too early, for Chai to come.  It's a bit like having a babysitter.

My current quilt top is finished.

 

The blue area around the outside will not be part of the quilt.  It's excess fabric, just in case.



And it is already pinned and waiting for quilting.  That will be done in time.  I have company coming!!!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Nice piece...as I said...it's very "Tommy" like! Say hi to Mike! Wish I could have talked to her more last Saturday...too busy sitting on my butt and yelling to her in the room didn't always seem right! :) ...she's a doll...must run in the family!

Gayle from MI said...

Great piece! Say hi to Mike for me too. It was fun to finally meet her.