Thursday, August 20, 2015

Blackhawks!

I was out of the house before 7:30 today to start the day with breakfast at the club before golfing. Today was a combo 9 hole and 18 hole event with the theme of the Stanley Cup Champions.

Thankfully the theme was something that we have lots of.

 
The tables were set darling. I am all about color. Breakfast was served and awards were given out. I didn't get any. They were for best scores and things like that and the prizes were money to be spent in,
you guessed it, the pro shop. 
There were breakfast goody bags and the little sticker was to go on our cheeks. I had no problem going along with the crowd.  I supplied Regina's hat and lanyard, as well as June's lanyard and my own jersey and lanyard. Golf was great fun. The regular red starting places were moved forward and sometimes backward. There were also closest to the tee, etc. Lunch was wonderful and again winners were given gifts, and again I didn't get any. We all got a key loop at our place at lunch that was Vera Bradley.   




.

2 comments:

SpikeMuffin said...

Tee box Tommy, tee box!

SpikeMuffin said...

Tee box Tommy, tee box!