Monday, August 17, 2015

On The Road Early

I slept in a couple hours this morning as I was up pretty early with the grandkids. I had just enough time to shower and get Bella to the groomer. I realized that I was close to the opening of Joanns and needed a few things so I stopped by there and was the first customer to arrive. It was smooth sailing, and I got out of the store in record time.

Now I have several hours to myself and an gonna try and get lots of stuff done. Last week, while shopping with Regina, I saw these five iron repellers

 

and I decided that I couldn't live with out them. They are now happy, all in a row, trying to successfully get up to the second floor. It's been several days and they still haven't made it up.  I still love to look at them.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Poor guys! Can't they get a little help and at least one of them move up!!?? My 'bag' is packed...ok, the booze is packed! Well, that's important isn't it?