Thursday, August 27, 2015

On The Road To Africa

I went to JoAnn's yesterday to take advantage of the great coupons that were on the verge of expiring. Plus, the septic tank was being cleaned out and I just don't like to be around for that. It's around where you leave the front door and the guy makes such a mess and there is always mud around.

Anyway, I wanted to make sure that my Modern Guild was still doing the bags for Days For Girls because the back seat was crammed with flannel and POI that I could return if needed. I was informed that we were indeed affiliated with the charity and then I was sent these photos (and more) of the

 

loading of the 40 foot truck with our DFG's bags.  Imagine putting that much stuff in a truck that large
to go on a freighter to Africa.



There were other things going besides the DFG's supplies but it's pretty cool that they took all these pictures to see where our work was going.  It looks like a pretty tight fit.  No room for a stowaway like me.

2 comments:

Cedar Ridge Studio said...

I was interested in making some DFG. Could you send me the info.
Something I could do this winter. Thanks much Tommy.

Robbie said...

NICE!!