Friday, August 07, 2015

Scrap Happy

I boxed up and sent out the last wedding scrap quilt I had on hand.  That wedding is next week.  It's a good thing I got these



three off the long arm because I need to build up my reserve.  I have only one more wedding this year that I am aware of so I should probably make a couple more to have inventory.  I am getting to where I no longer like to make them as it's probably been a hundred if I counted.  Maybe I will change up my scrapping into another format.  That is, of course, after I use up all my 2 1/2 x 4 1/2.  As it is, I have already cut more to add to my current stash.  It's a never ending cycle.


The jellyroll quilt is quilted and I have half the binding on it.  It's a night thing and it's been a bit hot to have a quilt on my lap.

Today is my daughters birthday.

2 comments:

Mechelle said...

I'm using the Accuquilt 4 inch tumbler template now, it makes a really nice, quick, easy scrap quilt - like your rectangles anything goes - it all looks good!

Maggie (daughter) said...

Love you, mom! Thank you for the birthday shout out, and for being the best mom.