Friday, August 14, 2015

The Bomb Drive

Peter and Maria came to visit yesterday afternoon and brought the girls, Violet and Charlotte. Peter and Maria are no longer here but Violet and Charlotte. It is 11:05 and it's already the longest day ever.  There is a reason why the young have children!!!

Yesterday at golf I hit a 164 yard drive. It was a best ever for me. This is me



reenacting it with my second shot, which sadly wasn't as good.  That always seems to be the case.  The score doesn't seem to improve
yet, I am actually starting to enjoy being out in the beautiful mornings with my friends.

 

This was in the paper yesterday.  A town in China has built an steel structure  suspiciously looking Chicago's Cloud Gate, or as we locals call it, The Bean.  Do they think we wouldn't find out?  Huh.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Get out that cup of "coffee"! I get exhausted being with an 11 & 16 yr old!

Gayle from MI said...

Same thing going on here. The dog kept us all up all night long. Hoping she settles in before bed tonight. Nothing bad. Just so not used to it any more!