Thursday, September 17, 2015

A New Direction

I have decided to wrap up the busy work




today for DFG and start a new project for myself.

I was looking through some books that Linda had laying around when I went over for Mahjong
and got an idea for a quilt that was very similar to the style I used for a traveling show small quilt that was framed by SAQA.  I want to go in a different direction with this quilt as compared to the style I
am currently involved in.

I have chosen my initial palette and start in on it tomorrow.

 

 I played mahjong yesterday for four hours.  It's odd how some things just don't stick with you when you don't play for four months.  The first two games were ones I definitely needed some help with and Linda Mary Jane and Joann were great coaches.  The time went so fast and I probably would have stayed longer but Bella was itching to go home.

I have a Welcome Club luncheon today and that takes several hours.  I have already gone grocery shopping this morning so I will not feel rushed.


1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

Great colors for your next project!